The Lead Plant, Ust-Kamenogorsk Metallurgical Complex, produces bismuth from Pb and Cu feed treatment by-products.
Lead Plant, Ust-Kamenogorsk Metallurgical Complex
Electrolytic production of anode alloy from bismuth lead in molten salts and refining to saleable bismuth from Cu and Pb feed treatment by-products.
Production output per year:
- solar cell batteries
- Solar panels based on bismuth compounds are capable of efficiently converting the light energy into electricity.
- cosmetics (powder, rouge, nail polish, eye shadows)
- Bismuth compounds are used in the cosmetics for shine
- Bismuth is a beautiful metal and its pure crystals are used to make luxurious jewelry
- sophisticated molded objects
- Bismuth expands when it hardens. Adding bismuth makes it easier for other metal alloys to take the mold shape.